https://www.sweetonion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/vidalia-onion-ham-bruschetta.jpg 176 287 admin https://www.sweetonion.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/vidalia-onion-logo.png admin2015-02-24 03:43:292023-03-27 18:13:43Vidalia Onion & Ham Bruschetta
Vidalia Onion & Ham Bruschetta
- 4 ounces sliced low fat ham cut into 1-inch pieces (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 8 large slices (3/4 inch thick) Italian bread, toasted
Preheat oven to 400 F. In a medium bowl combine ham, Vidalia onion, tomatoes, mayonnaise and mustard. Arrange bread in a large baking sheet; top with ham mixture. Bake until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately at room temperature.
YIELD: 4 Portions
Note: Onion and ham mixture can also be served cold as a sandwich filling in hollowed-out hard rolls or pita breads.