Vidalia Onion Dip
Vidalia Onion Dip is cheesy and creamy with lots of sweet onion flavor. Only 6 ingredients are needed to make this party favorite.
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped Vidalia onions
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces of American cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together onion, mayonnaise, both cheeses, half of the green onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle remaining green onions on top and serve.